Need Help !Newbie

Im new to Flash 4, Anyhow, Im trying to building my homepage using the flash4. My page will be a simple graphic with a sort of small light moving around, just said from point A to point B [there are 60 frame/12ftp]. The problem is, when it reach the last frame, the animation kind a stop for a sec and reloop again [I did reloop it for purpose, because i want the light moving all the time]. and thats make all the button reloading too [publish->Flash]. I havent seen it through the browser, cause i dont have provider yet. Can somebody tell me if i did wrong
! Thanks

Hello,
Check to see how the light ended the last frame. Try to not have the light (graphic) to go beyond the edge of the movie. Also, try to have the graphic at the first frame to be nearer to the movie than it is currently. When the movie replays, it starts from the first frame itself. If the first frame has the graphic starting from a far extreme, then time is wasted for the graphic to tween back from the beginning. Also, delete any extraneous frames beyond the movie that are not necessary.

I hope that helps. If you have any further questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to reply back.

Regards,
Kirupa Chinnathambi
[email protected]