Need help with 40 simple Newsletter templates

Hi Everyone

I was wondering if someone can help me on this. I need to have 40 simple newsletters. I will provide access to my ftp so that you could upload all images there.

I dont mind if you use your templates, as long as it will be different every each of them and it is not to simple or cheesy. I will provide you with texts (which also need to be rejigged so all 40 would not be the same). I used to do this my self, but as the time goes by, i dont think i will have time to do it anymore but I know for a fact that if you started from templates it wont takes you more than 30 minutes to edit them.

Also, i dont mind if you could only do say, 5 or 10, as i could just keep this post updated and ask people to do whatever remaining newsletters i still need to have. It will be similar to the attached which is also a template.

Technicaly, the task is to edit newsletter templates really, replace the texts, and prepare the would be linked for my future use.

If any of you guys interested, email me at barotomir(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk with your price per each and just a quick snaphot of your newsletter templates that you will be using. Thanks.

Dead line wise, ASAP, (Monday or Tuesday)