New - And Cannot Clear Previous Frames

Hi, I have a problem and I was hoping you guys can help me.

I am trying to create a training site, the way it works is that it will run through some information and then there is a quiz at the end of different sections. I have the information in the way I want it, and the quiz is in place and works properly too, the only problem I am having is when the quiz gets to the end and it is displaying your score on the quiz, the last question answers of the quiz will remain on the screen for the rest of the presentation.

I have the training content and the quiz on different layers and I have tried ending it on one frame and then having a button to bring you another frame for the score, but it will just stay at the frame with the last question.

I have tried “removeMovieClip()” and “object._visible=false;” but it doesn’t seem to work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!!!

Hard to tell without some knowledge of your code…are the questions contained in their own movieclip? If so, the _visible=false property should work.

If you’ve put your questions on the timeline, you can go to the last frame on which they appear…then insert a new blank keyframe. Look down your layers and make sure there’s no other content shown then put your scores onto this new keyframe along with a stop(); action. Go back to the last question frame and change your button code to gotoAndPlay(new_keyframe_no);

Hey,

Here is my zip file, I hope you can help!