Not loading my picture

Hi,

I am creating a website that when I button is pressed some external text and pictire get loaded in. I have got the text to work fine but I am having problem with the picture.

there is a blank mc clip called “fx” and I have placed this code on the button

on (release)
{
	loadVariables("document1.txt", "");
	mytext.scroll = x;
	picture_holder.cargarjpg("pic1.jpg");
	tellTarget("fx")
	{
		gotoAndPlay(2);
	} // End of TellTarget
}

and I have called my picture pic1. but when I press the button it never appears and this is what it says in my output screen

Error opening URL “[file:///C|/Documents%20and%20Settings/JonathanBe/Desktop/madball/document.txt](file:///C|/Documents%20and%20Settings/JonathanBe/Desktop/madball/document.txt)”
Error opening URL “[file:///C|/Documents%20and%20Settings/JonathanBe/Desktop/madball/linkname.txt](file:///C|/Documents%20and%20Settings/JonathanBe/Desktop/madball/linkname.txt)”
Error opening URL “[file:///C|/Documents%20and%20Settings/JonathanBe/Desktop/madball/pic.jpg](file:///C|/Documents%20and%20Settings/JonathanBe/Desktop/madball/pic.jpg)”
Error opening URL “[file:///C|/Documents%20and%20Settings/JonathanBe/Desktop/madball/top_image.jpg](file:///C|/Documents%20and%20Settings/JonathanBe/Desktop/madball/top_image.jpg)”

So can anyone help me