Omg free .com ! lol real.:) swear it

I tried it out and signed up, but when clicking on any of the survey images I get 404’s … The suvery URL’s are all from www.qksrv.net, which shows me my localhost !?

here is another site that offers free domain names

http://freedomainsname.com/

but with this one u have to get 200 points
lol

um, I found the catch!!! Yesterday about 1hr after I filled out the survey, ameriquest mortgage called me!! :expressionless: I didnt even use my real name, address, and or phone. I used another address on the same street a couple blocks down. :expressionless: its a conspiracy :S run!

lol
**** thats not good

i did this for many times. lol i live in lemon grove. when they ask for the street i put lemon pop. so try that:P

i was wrong there is no comfirm letter.

also its your e-mail address and pass word…

you only can log in to

Earn Ponts and view points.

once you get your domain you can go to domain manger and the username and password is

domainname

password

Yes the username well be your domain and the password well be password.

after i have the 25 points what do i do?

just wait for an email? its been about a day now and no confirmation email :S

lol good one

i think it takes a week. i stell havent got my comfirm:P and i didnt get one for the domain i have now tell a week or 2. so come on people stop calling it a scam. yer not paying for anything. no money is being spent.

hey idoik, the max footer size on the boards are 300x60, please redo it :slight_smile:

what sig needs to be removed.? tell me what one.

http://2nesario.us:8600/sigx/sigs/idoiksig.jpg

apple idiok ;), and the second one as well if I remember correctly

i delited them all. and am only useing this one. or is that to big also.

this one’s fine… you didn’t need to delete them all :frowning:

I’ll just keep my quick and good service @ godaddy.com for 15 a year…

u pay 15 bucks a year. jees. i only pay 8:P . yes i stell buy .com domains and .us domains i just thot there was a possble free domain:P also a easy way to get a domain before yer frined can get it so u can see him get pist when he sees u got it before he did. and u got it free. (thats pretty mean)

I just email him and he said he’d register it for me.

any luck man:)

Heh… I knew it was too good to be true :wink:
I never even got my domain :frowning: