Omg free .com ! lol real.:) swear it

lol good one

i think it takes a week. i stell havent got my comfirm:P and i didnt get one for the domain i have now tell a week or 2. so come on people stop calling it a scam. yer not paying for anything. no money is being spent.

hey idoik, the max footer size on the boards are 300x60, please redo it :slight_smile:

what sig needs to be removed.? tell me what one.

http://2nesario.us:8600/sigx/sigs/idoiksig.jpg

apple idiok ;), and the second one as well if I remember correctly

i delited them all. and am only useing this one. or is that to big also.

this one’s fine… you didn’t need to delete them all :frowning:

I’ll just keep my quick and good service @ godaddy.com for 15 a year…

u pay 15 bucks a year. jees. i only pay 8:P . yes i stell buy .com domains and .us domains i just thot there was a possble free domain:P also a easy way to get a domain before yer frined can get it so u can see him get pist when he sees u got it before he did. and u got it free. (thats pretty mean)

I just email him and he said he’d register it for me.

any luck man:)

Heh… I knew it was too good to be true :wink:
I never even got my domain :frowning:

i think it was a scam and idiok was in on it. Did anyone besides him get a domain?

Due to large amounts of fraudulent leads, I am forced to shut this area down until I can figure out how to run this site without taking huge losses.

I can’t give out domain names to “Joe Blow” and “Some Guy” that lives at 123 anywhere lane in sometown, usa.

I’m guessing it will take a week to get this site back up again and to recover from the losses I’ve incurred from fraudulent information being put in these offers.

He only gave out 1 domain…lol…to idiok. What the h*ll was he expecting. People were going to get 500,000 dollar house loans? And they were trying to get around a 9 dollar domain…what a moron.

LOL…I used this

123 anywhere lane in sometown, usa

Maybe he was talking to me?

let me just say this one last time. i do not own or work for this company. in fact screw the company.

but dont think i am part of them or a bad guy i just got a free dot com

you shall be tarred and feathered, then hung in the public square…lighten up dude. I[SIZE=1][COLOR=Silver]yea[/COLOR][/SIZE]know[SIZE=1][COLOR=Silver]sure[/COLOR][/SIZE]you[SIZE=1][COLOR=Silver]we[/COLOR][/SIZE]had[SIZE=1][COLOR=Silver]dont[/COLOR][/SIZE]nothin[SIZE=1][COLOR=Silver]believe[/COLOR][/SIZE]to[SIZE=1][COLOR=Silver]you[/COLOR][/SIZE]do with the company.

at least you got one.

what ever. i feel really bad :frowning: why is every one hated when they show people something they find.

Seriously man I was just bustin ya balls. I am only kidding. It was no skin off my back. And it was cool of you to share the link.

ok, so now it’s been way over a week, and I haven’t heard a peep from those guys…

Scammers! :frowning: