Opening videos

hello everyone!
right now im working in a very important proyect,and as soon as i finish it ill upload it into an iso so anyone can see it… the main idea is making something extremely simple, wen u put the cd in the cdroom it will open a flash movie ( i know how to do that part) then, it will give you a list of videos to look at them, but what i want is to open them in their own applet (i mean, to open itself in winamp for example)
i thought of puting the videos in the same movie, but that could make the file really big and hard to work on a lame computer (i am also making it in flash 5 so people there could be almost no posibilities of not having that plugin to be viewable)…
so thats about it…
just making a cd for people that are really really dumb, that all you have to do is put the cd in the PC, and show a list of videos and when you click them, to be opened in their predetermined player. if you have any other ideas of how to do this, comments will be welcome,…
ps, i tried to link them by url (/nameofvid.ext) and it didnt work, and also keep in mind that it has to be done in the most simple way so atleast 9 from 10 computers can see it