Opera,loadMovie,preloader, etc problems,lol

I’m working on a site. It’s not fully done but heres the link -

http://apdz.com/liquid/main.html

IF you view it in firefox and ie it works ok but in opera it’s totally messed up. Any ideas on how to make the content etc load up?

Also… I use loadMovieNum to load my content into my main swf. In my content swf in the about and portfolio page I used the attachMove function to load up my thumbnails and content. This meant the movieclips loaded up on the 1st frame which meant I couldn’t insert a preloader. I also tried the tut at http://www.kirupa.com/developer/mx/…_transition.htm but the transition effects wouldnt work. ( I just wanted the pages to fade in) so does anyone have any ideas on making the preloaders work?

Is there a way of having all the swf pages preload with the main.swf (main page?)

And does anyone know any places which show me how to make a contact form? I’ve tried using this site before -http://www.fwzone.net/showDetail.asp?TypeId=2&NewsId=756 but the info can be sent without having all the fields filled in which causes blank emails to be sent which I don’t want.

Please help XD

(oh and the site is not finsihed and page content and layout will be changed soon)