Oral Sex

Scott - Finally got the sound working, it was just a problem with the way I had defined a button in the end - now I can rock the party that rocks the party, offline.

I’m not sure how I go about uploading stuff through dreamweaver so that the site can access these other swf’s - could you give me a few pointers.

What I imagine is a related question is regarding the footers used in signatures - I’m sure that this is the most basic web question I could ask, but how do I load something up onto the web so that I can access it online. Obviously it doesn’t need to be part of a site or anything - I just want it in cyberspace so that I can make reference to it.

Well That certainly was a catchy title LOL!!

Well, it lured us both to this thread, didn’t it? :x

Hm… only Kit and Trinity had the gumption to reply to this thread at all… I wonder what that says.

oops… now I did too… crap.

Hey the way you upload the swf’s is the same way you would upload jpeg pictures!
As long as you have the swf’s in the same folder that you upload, it shouldnt be a problem!
Ive done it before, and i had no problem!
Just test it in dreamweaver, hit F12 it should preview it for you!
If it works there for you, it should work once its uploaded!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Hm… only Kit and Trinity had the gumption to reply to this thread at all… I wonder what that says.

:slight_smile: It says… well… nevermind :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Right - the same as jpeg pictures.

How do I do that?

At the moment when I want to update my site I just ‘Put’ the swf file I have been playing with up there. I would really like to know how to add other stuff. Without screwing up the stuf I have there already.

You don’t even have to do uploads through dreamweaver if you don’t want to. To access your sever space just open a browser window and type:
ftp://www.yoursiteaddress.com
You should get a access pannel where you have to type in your user name and password for accessing the server.

Once your password is confermind you should see your server with all of the files curently contained on it. Then just open up your folder that has your swf’s and just drag and drop or copy and paste your swf’s into the same place so they can find each other.

I have found this to be the quickest way to uplaod but there are others. You could keep on trying to access the right spot through dreamweaver or you could download a FTP program like Cuteftp or bulletproof and use those to upload.

Personal I like my way best because it is just like moving one file to another in windows. Also you get to upload just what you want to uplaod. You don’t have to upload a whole folder that might over write somethin important. Plus it requires no additonal software (just IE). I don’t know the exact way to do it through dream weaver because I don’t use it for uploads (only for building HTML). Hope this helped:)

PS xTrinity Luvx great smile doggy style gif. Where di you get it? :stuck_out_tongue:

PS xTrinity Luvx great smile doggy style gif. Where di you get it?

:slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: From my stash of Icons on my message board LOL

I have other naughty ones. That ones my favorite though :slight_smile: I have some other really graphic but FUNNY icons, but I wont post them here since I dunno where your “LINE” is LOL

I dont’ wana corrupt this board too badly :evil:

Thats great stuff. You know there is no reason why we can’t have a little fun while we learn. I don’t know some people take things a little more serious than us so you do have to watch what you put up some times out of respect for the group. I’m deffenatly not the person to ask where the line is because I don’t have one:beam:
I just go with the flow and try to watch what I do. Mabye you could e-mail me some of the smiles you can’t post.=)

yesh :wink: I could email them LOL theyre pretty funny :slight_smile:

Yeah, I don’t have a line either. I’m all abotu fun. My board is crazy chaos and sex just about 24/7. Somehow me and most of my members turn EVERY thread into a sex topic LOL its odd…

So the sex icons were only appropriate LOL!!!

I’d be glad to email them for you!! :slight_smile:

Oh dear oh dear…

I just set you a PM so you should get my e-mail.

our line is pretty loose, so to speak… in case you’re wondering. Sometimes old timers like myself will throw up words of caution, but there are very few rules with regard to what can and can’t be posted. Keep this in mind though… there are many students from around the world who visit here. Just try to be repectful in general, to everyone’s image… but I don’t think that anyone should feel stiffled in what they can and can’t post.

:o

SCHAUEN SIE IHRER SPRACHE ZU!!!

ALLE VON IHEN!!!

:x :x :x :x

haha… Nur machend Spaß

:stuck_out_tongue:

False rage…haha. I don’t even know the line on this board. I suppose if you offend someone and they say something about it in a reply to your thread, then you crossed a line.

I guess that is the only way to tell.

I got everything except “IHEN”

:q:

Rev:elderly:

Oopsies… its ihnen not ihen… 'DOH! damm typos

I wanted to assume that, but especially with German, I try not to assume…

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

My brother says to cut down on typos, cut off 3 fingers… :evil:

:o

My hands really hurt right now because I helped close up my grandmothers cabin. That involved putting up 8 walls of vinyl siding with only a regular screwdriver:o (long story…don’t ask :P)

So yeah, I don’t think I would mind losing any of my fingers right now.

You did let her out first, right?

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: