Oral Sex

Oh dear oh dear…

I just set you a PM so you should get my e-mail.

our line is pretty loose, so to speak… in case you’re wondering. Sometimes old timers like myself will throw up words of caution, but there are very few rules with regard to what can and can’t be posted. Keep this in mind though… there are many students from around the world who visit here. Just try to be repectful in general, to everyone’s image… but I don’t think that anyone should feel stiffled in what they can and can’t post.

:o

SCHAUEN SIE IHRER SPRACHE ZU!!!

ALLE VON IHEN!!!

:x :x :x :x

haha… Nur machend Spaß

:stuck_out_tongue:

False rage…haha. I don’t even know the line on this board. I suppose if you offend someone and they say something about it in a reply to your thread, then you crossed a line.

I guess that is the only way to tell.

I got everything except “IHEN”

:q:

Rev:elderly:

Oopsies… its ihnen not ihen… 'DOH! damm typos

I wanted to assume that, but especially with German, I try not to assume…

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

My brother says to cut down on typos, cut off 3 fingers… :evil:

:o

My hands really hurt right now because I helped close up my grandmothers cabin. That involved putting up 8 walls of vinyl siding with only a regular screwdriver:o (long story…don’t ask :P)

So yeah, I don’t think I would mind losing any of my fingers right now.

You did let her out first, right?

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I KNEW I FORGOT SOMETHING!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, its a summer cabin… my grandmother has one, my family has one, my uncles family has one… ahhhh long boring story…

To make a long boring story short and boring, sping/summer cabin must be closed up for winter/fall seasons.

okay :slight_smile: Well I’m sure you’ll see me walking on a line anyway. I dont’ want to offend anyone here :slight_smile: LOL

We all balance on that line sometime sooner or later :stuck_out_tongue:

Truth :x :x :x

::tries to walk a straight line, falls over:::

:::runs and hides the fact that I pushed you:::

and I thought that was “a higher power”
giving me a sign… :stuck_out_tongue:

HAHAHA

You crack me up rev. I just hope I don’t lose any of my pieces :stuck_out_tongue: (take that one however you want, it wasn’t meant to be perverted but can be taken that way)

how’s this for toing a line Trinity

my Flash’er shot
http://www.mycgiserver.com/~upuaut/pics/daveflash.jpg

I used to use that for my sig. Trying to make a cleaner image for myself though.

we “men of the cloth” are not afraid of perversion… as a matter of fact, it comes in “handy”… :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m going to ask a question here, and I acknowledge I may not want to know the full answer to this, but what on earth possessed you to get that picture taken, and how did you manage to get it developed?

Actually forget the second bit. I’ve just remembered the miracle of the Polaroid and digital cameras…

Tell me that’s not a top hat just hanging there…

http://www.mycgiserver.com/~upuaut/pics/daveflash.jpg