Page Transition

Hello

Please look into the attached fla. I am going to make simple page transition. When the buttons clicked the respective pages open. I am trying to make some hover effect on the buttons but it did not work. I have two problems.

(1)How did the buttons react when the user roll Over the buttons and it will go to the “s1”level?
(2)After clicking the button will stick into the hover position and when the other button will clicked it will get back its roll Over character what I mean to say that if I click the “home” button it will stick into the hover position and the roll Over effect will not play it will only rolled over if the other button”product” is clicked and Vice Versa ( Just like the readymade templates but I do not want to the method they used)

Waiting for some response.

trnghosh

Please give me some hints or give me some tutes so that I can make it.

trnghosh

Hello

I am waiting for some response. Please respond me Sir. I am really stuck in this issues. Please help. Please…

trnghosh

HELLO WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS FORUM. NEWBIE LIKE ME JUST ASK YOU ONE QUESTION AND IF THERE IS NOTHING TO SAY PLEASE INFORM ME, I WILL SEEK HELP FROM OTHERS.