Papervision Beginner Question

Hello,

I am using Flash CS3 on a mac, and am trying to start working with papervision, but am having some annoying issues getting started with it.

If anyone has experience using papervision with flash, any help would be much appreciated.

I’ve been trying to use this tutorial: http://www.computerarts.co.uk/tutorials/3d__and__animation/introduction_to_papervision

I have the latest Papervision SVN downloaded.
I have installed the component, so I can see the ‘Papervision3D’ Group in the Components panel, and I have the PV3DPanel installed:

As the tutorial says, I have an instance of the ‘Papervision3D - COLLADA Scene’ Component on the Stage, and I have given it the instance name ‘Scene’

I have set The local directory in the PV3DPanel to the folder containing the work file and the Collada file, and have set the Collada file as well:

The tutorial says that now I should be seeing a pyramid, but I am not.

What step have I missed, or what might I be doing wrong?

The error I get when test the scene I get this error:

1061: Call to a possibly undefined method getPosition through a reference with static type org.papervision3d.core.geom:Vertex3D

My work file can be downloaded here, obviously change the Local Directory when you try and open it.

-Johannes