Peasant Quest!

I got confused with the first guy. Maybe this is why I don’t like RPGs…and RPGs don’t like me haha. I’m guessing this isn’t even a true RPG :stuck_out_tongue:

Gah! The arrows! It’s weird, I’m pretty good at archery in real life, but I absolutely suck in this game. :frowning:

I got a final score of 133. Whoop-ah! I only used the walk through at the archery part because it never occured to me to just type instead of trying to strike up conversation

that was one of the funniest games I’ve ever played!

Oh man I actually typed in ‘die’: Not smart, you dead. (game over)

:lol:

I did it! I didn’t realize you could wait for the little red arrow to come back down. :sure:

Aww. ****ed Kerrek. Now I have to start all over. :m:

I would type in “use arrow” before hand, then use the arrow keys to get to the screen and go from there.

You can do that? I was trying to get onto the screen and then madly type the command, which obviously didn’t work. :frowning:

I grew up playing these games(king’s quest, space quest, police quest…) so I finished this in about 20 minutes
:beer:

I got 144. I is proud. But I don’t know what I missed. :frowning:

Me too. But I know I didn’t do anything to the naked guy behind the tree, so that’s probably why I’m 6 short :stuck_out_tongue:

ok. i threw the sword at him and he burninated me. it says that no one can kill him and then its says game over.

has someone killed trogdor? :cyborg:

Sorry man. Trogdor is unstoppable!! I love his lines though.

:lol: “Sup, mortal”

223?!?!?

:smiley: There is stuff you can do multiple times.

This is awesome. I saw a coworker playing it earlier in the week. Cant wait :slight_smile:

Man, I was all happy about my 144. And then you came along. Now I gotta play it all over again and find out what you can do multiple times.

:king:

legit score of 145

I had 144 too. There were some items i didn’t have and all. Where the ??? were. I’ll have to try again.