Peasant Quest!

Grah! I just spend almost an hour on it and it got me nowhere! I canā€™t find out what to do (except for a bunch of little, not-important and not-fulfilling one of those tree things-stuff) :m:

crap, Im losing my day on this gameā€¦

closes window :stuck_out_tongue:

Same here. Iā€™m just gonna wait untill someone else finds it lol :smiley:

who should I say haldo to?

No idea. Every time I tried to, it said: ā€œThatā€™s so not ā€¦ Dogolnevā€ or whatever.

this game is hard :frowning:

walk through up:

http://www.westsideservers.com/peasant.htm

This doesnā€™t get you a perfect score though. Itā€™s just the basics. try talking to people with funny combos for other ā€œside questsā€ (like the naked guy behind the tree)

Just finished, no walkthrough, great stuff! Itā€™s just like the old days, I had no trouble, accept getting the arrow shooting down. :p: Those guyā€™s rock ober there at homestarrunner, where do they find the timeā€¦

Haha, I finished it as well nowā€¦ :lol:

I got confused with the first guy. Maybe this is why I donā€™t like RPGsā€¦and RPGs donā€™t like me haha. Iā€™m guessing this isnā€™t even a true RPG :stuck_out_tongue:

Gah! The arrows! Itā€™s weird, Iā€™m pretty good at archery in real life, but I absolutely suck in this game. :frowning:

I got a final score of 133. Whoop-ah! I only used the walk through at the archery part because it never occured to me to just type instead of trying to strike up conversation

that was one of the funniest games Iā€™ve ever played!

Oh man I actually typed in ā€˜dieā€™: Not smart, you dead. (game over)

:lol:

I did it! I didnā€™t realize you could wait for the little red arrow to come back down. :sure:

Aww. ****ed Kerrek. Now I have to start all over. :m:

I would type in ā€œuse arrowā€ before hand, then use the arrow keys to get to the screen and go from there.

You can do that? I was trying to get onto the screen and then madly type the command, which obviously didnā€™t work. :frowning:

I grew up playing these games(kingā€™s quest, space quest, police questā€¦) so I finished this in about 20 minutes
:beer:

I got 144. I is proud. But I donā€™t know what I missed. :frowning:

Me too. But I know I didnā€™t do anything to the naked guy behind the tree, so thatā€™s probably why Iā€™m 6 short :stuck_out_tongue: