Photo gallery

After looking around here for hours (and surprisingly that’s not an exaggeration :P) with no luck, I’ve decided to ask for someone’s help.

To sum it up quickly; I would like a Flash gallery for my site.

There were a few things I found here that were what I would like, but being the incapable Flash user I am myself, I haven’t been able to edit them to my liking. The things I have found are here and [url=“http://www.kirupa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89968”]here. Basically, it’s a gallery with a resizing border that I’m after. The second one out of those two is very nice, and something in that style would be great.
Something else that would be very useful to me is if I could have some way of adding more than one gallery to it, each having it’s own thumbnail (one for landscapes, one for animals, one for insects etc.) and images in it, and each being able to go back to the main gallery page so a user could choose a different gallery if he/she wanted to.

It would be used on this site. If (and this is a big if) I could get the whole site done the same as it is now but made in Flash, having it resizing like the gallery (for instance, when the site first opens it only has the three [or however many] tabs showing in the centre, then after one of them is clicked it expands to that size it is now), that would be excellent. But my main issue for now is just the gallery.

If at all possible I would like it done with an xml file, or something along those lines, so it would be easy to add/take away photos at a later date.
If any graphics were required for it I could make them myself, as I’m fairy experienced in Photoshop.

Now, what can I do for you in return? Well, I’m not sure to be honest. I don’t really know what I have to offer, but like I said I’m quite experienced in Photoshop, as well as being a keen photographer (hence the site), so I don’t know if you can think of anything out of those that could help you. I’m up for suggestions. :slight_smile:

Anyway, thanks to anyone that considers it. :slight_smile: