PHP question for Vash's tutorials

Hey Vash

Sorry to disturb you with PM, but im in a relly hurry, and i have a little question for your tutorial, on the guestbook with PHP.

The problem is, that when the user press the button, it writes what you wrote in the recVar textbox, but its not adding it to the previous messages. It just deletes them, and write the new one instead. I checked and double checked the code, but i cant find any mistakes.

And when you havent wrote anything, and press send, then mine dont write “enter something”, like yours do. I dont know if thats just an extra thing you have added to your own…

And it saves in the txt file well. When i have wrote something, and looks into the txt file, the thing i wrote stands there. But when i enter anotherthing, it dissapears and the new text comes up…

Please help :frowning:

the only thing I can really do is give you this thread and tell you to start from scratch.

http://www.kirupaforum.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17604

I’m not sure why its doing that to you, it was set up to be a drag-and-drop program, and its really outdated. I just don’t have the time to update it.

Okay, can you refere to other tutorials…Cause i have already made all the others you wrote, but none of them can explain why it is doing that…

But thanks for the reply…

Well, i tried to do it all from scratch, but that didnt work. Then i tried to download your file, and just published it on the internet (sorry), but it seems that yours aint working either…Please help me out…