PHP script adding extra info to database

I am using a flash contact form that is being posted to a mySQL database once it is submitted via PHP…

I encounter a problem when I look at the table in the database, when the PHP form submits the information to the database it puts extra information with it (html font information) like this:

<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="24"><P ALIGN="LEFT"><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE="12" COLOR="#670F01" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">TEST</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>,<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="24"><P ALIGN="LEFT"><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE="12" COLOR="#670F01" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">TEST</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>,<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="24"><P ALIGN="LEFT"><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE="12" COLOR="#670F01" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">TEST</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>,<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="24"><P ALIGN="LEFT"><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE="12" COLOR="#670F01" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">TEST</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>,<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="24"><P ALIGN="LEFT"><FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE="12" COLOR="#670F01" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">TEST</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>

How do I stop it from putting all of the irrelevant html information into the database?

Thank you for your help!