Picture in the place of colour

hi,

I found a drawing box example with colour on the the internet.And I wanted to replace the filling colour to a filling picture.But when I did it, I realised that if the size of draw box is larger then the size of the picture I added there, it stretchs the picture.

But what I’m really looking for is, if the picture I added is 10x10 and if user draw a box for 100x100, it should repeat the picture 10 times in the box in the place of making it 100x100 stretched picture.

I also try to put there a large picture,but it again takes just a certain size of the picture and stretchs it.

You can download the .fla file from;
http://students.emu.edu.tr/027217/simplydraw_v2.zip

and if you want to see it,please check out;
http://students.emu.edu.tr/027217/simplydraw_v2.swf

Thanks
RomBerry

PS: you can find the picture I added in colour, frame 11