Pixel Ranger

Pretty sweet site, I really like the wire frame stuff in the beggining. I would die for the scource of that siteā€¦

is that lostinbeta? his name is shane and I think thatā€™s lostā€™s name too? and I really really slow?

Yea - the really slow one.

Lostinbeta and Pixelranger are 2 different people :P.

Or are they o.O.

but on pixel rangerā€™s site he names himself shane, thatā€™s why I thought they were the same person

Dang, first time iā€™ve been to the pixelranger website in a few weeks, never even saw this website.

http://www.cishollywood.com

Thatā€™s slick.

Yes, pixelranger and I are not the same person, despite that we share the same name and love for Flash.

oh :(, I thought I was smart and figured out a secret

Thatā€™s like meeting a girl named Britney and asking if she was related to Britney Spears.

wellā€¦ lost is like one of the best flasherā€™s on this site, and this is one of the best siteā€™s out there, so I figured it was possibleā€¦ Iā€™ve never known anybody by the name of shane execpt themā€¦ I figured there arenā€™t too many people with that name. I guess Iā€™m just dumb :frowning:

lol, i am not one of the best flashers on this site. iā€™m mediocre at best. i just know how to pretendā€¦ very well.

And as for why you donā€™t hear the name Shane much, itā€™s because it isnā€™t really that popular, and itā€™s a girls name (well itā€™s an ā€˜any genderā€™ name, but I hate it, so itā€™s a girls name and that gives me more reason to hate it).

umā€¦ thatā€™s fair, and yes, you are one of the best flasherā€™s on the site, no doubt about it

ooohh pixelranger :smiley: i remember that.
didnt he create 2advanced?

He works there, I donā€™t know if he made the current version singleā€“handedly, but Iā€™m sure he played a part.

[ sarcasm]
wow - never seen that site
[/ sarcasm]

Shane is a male name. Although I dated a girl named Shaena a while ago, I donā€™t think Iā€™d get them mixed up. Now Max, is a gender and specie neutral name.

gaaaaaaawd I hate trendy sites that have butterflies on them.

Why Canā€™t they have elephants for a change.

hehe, good point, why donā€™t they? something about their lack of elegance?

but not only trendy sites have them, grungy and gothy sites have em, too.
a while back there was this site where the menue was a board with butterflies spiked on it and the butterflies were different menue items. god, that site rocked. gonna go look for it nowā€¦

Heā€™s the art director at 2A. Eric Jordan created and started it ;).

Like I said, itā€™s an any gender name. I just choose to call it a girls name because I hate it and it gives me more reason to hate it. I have met 4 girls in my lifetime with the name Shaneā€¦ and only 3 other guys.

mlk: Itā€™s because butterflies are elegant, and can be adapted into so many styles. Elephants are fat and bulkyā€¦ and smell like poo. Good luck passing that off as elegant.

I donā€™t see this site as trendy, being that itā€™s a 3+ yo design. If anything, it was a trendsetter. I still love the site, although itā€™s clearly outdated by todayā€™s standards. Even then, itā€™s better than 90% of the flash sites out there.