Playing with balls and lines :)

hi to all

for the first time, i’m trying to use dinamically created lines with as3

this is the project i’m working on
http://dev.globaz.pt/subliopus/stage.html

the main ideia was for the balls to be linked bu the lines, and when a ball moves, the lines should move accordingly to its movement. it’s already working almost as i want it to, but still, as you can see, usually, the lines move even with the balls stopped.
for this action i have the following code inside an enterFrame event
[AS]
for (var i:Number=0; i<mainMenu_mc.lines_mc.numChildren; i++) {
MovieClip(mainMenu_mc.lines_mc.getChildAt(i)).graphics.clear();
MovieClip(mainMenu_mc.lines_mc.getChildAt(i)).graphics.lineStyle(1,0x000000,1,true);
MovieClip(mainMenu_mc.lines_mc.getChildAt(i)).graphics.moveTo(mainMenu_mc.ballsIn_mc.getChildAt(MovieClip(mainMenu_mc.lines_mc.getChildAt(i)).initRef).x,mainMenu_mc.ballsIn_mc.getChildAt(MovieClip(mainMenu_mc.lines_mc.getChildAt(i)).initRef).y);
MovieClip(mainMenu_mc.lines_mc.getChildAt(i)).graphics.lineTo(mainMenu_mc.ballsIn_mc.getChildAt(MovieClip(mainMenu_mc.lines_mc.getChildAt(i)).endRef).x,mainMenu_mc.ballsIn_mc.getChildAt(MovieClip(mainMenu_mc.lines_mc.getChildAt(i)).endRef).y);

}

[/AS]

as you can see, i use the x and y from the balls to redraw each line therefore, that “strange line movement” shouldn’t happen. Can someone give a hint on this?

another thing,
is there a way to make my lines smoother? i’m already switching pixelHinting to true…
i tried another thing that almost worked. i used a blur, but the lines got to much thick.

thanks for all the help