Please Crit My Final Project

[SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana]Hi there, this is my final project for uni and as I am not allowed any contact with tutors I thought you guys would be just as, if not even better.

Please let me know what you think, what i could change and what works.

The project has been developed from the quote,[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]"[/FONT]*[/SIZE][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]*Every thing that is **new or *uncommon raises a pleasure in the imagination, because it fills the soul with an agreeable surprise, gratifies its curiosity, and gives it an idea of which it was not before possessed." ([/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Bookman Old Style][SIZE=4][SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana]Joseph Addison).[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]The idea is to give the user a unique experience every time they use it, and also give people with no animation skills the chance to create something new and exciting.

It is not quite finished and I plan to add more random patterns [/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Bookman Old Style][SIZE=4][SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana]and some sound[/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Bookman Old Style][SIZE=4][SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana] apart from that she’s nearly there.
[/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Bookman Old Style][SIZE=4][SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana]
Thanks guys.

OK here is a link to the project.

http://animate.f-snet.com/

Hope you enjoy.
[/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]