Please Help Correct the Code

Hi, See The Code Below, It is giving me an error and i wanted to be able to see how the SQL STRING is compiled. Basically i want to see the text of the SQLSTRING(highlighted in red at the end) variable and instead i get the total characters in within the string and not the text itself. Please help.

DELIMITER$$
DROP PROCEDURE IF EXISTS bluerive_db1.Result$$
CREATE PROCEDURE Result(In_Scenario_ID INT, In_Campaign_ID INT , In_Company_ID INT /, OUT X TEXT/)

BEGIN

Declare No_More_Info BOOLEAN DEFAULT FALSE;
Declare EvalName VARCHAR(20);
Declare EvalID INT;
Declare SQLSTRING VARCHAR(4000);

/SET In_Scenario_ID = 1, In_Campaign_ID = 1, In_Company_ID = 380;/

/* Select Only The Correct Names and ID’s From The Evaluator Table which Belong to the Scenario, Campaign and Company*/

DECLARE The_Cursor CURSOR FOR
SELECT Distinct Evaluator.Evaluator_Name, Evaluator.Evaluator_ID From Score_Card
Left Join Evaluator on Evaluator.Evaluator_ID = Score_Card.Evaluator_ID
Left Join Metric on Metric.Metric_ID = Score_Card.Metric_ID
Where Metric.Scenario_ID = In_Scenario_ID and Score_Card.Campaign_ID = In_Campaign_ID and Score_Card.Company_ID = In_Company_ID;

/Create a loop by using a cursor to create the correct amount of columns for the Evaluators/

DECLARE CONTINUE HANDLER FOR NOT FOUND SET No_More_Info := TRUE;

/Write a string output/

SET SQLSTRING := 'Select A.Metric_Name as Metric_Name ';

OPEN The_Cursor;
The_Loop: LOOP
FETCH The_Cursor Into EvalName, EvalID;

SET SQLSTRING := SQLSTRING +
’ ,(Select Distinct Score_Value From Score_Card Where Campaign_ID = A.Campaign_ID
and Company_ID = A.Company_ID and Evaluator_ID = ’ + EvalID + ’ and Metric_ID = A.Metric_ID ) as ’ + EvalName;

IF No_More_Info THEN
          CLOSE The_Cursor;
            LEAVE The_Loop;
        END IF;
      END LOOP The_Loop;

SET SQLSTRING := SQLSTRING + ’ FROM (Select Distinct Score_Card.Metric_ID, Metric.Metric_Name, Campaign_ID, Company_ID From Score_Card
Inner Join Metric on Metric.Metric_ID = Score_Card.Metric_ID
Where Campaign_ID = ’ + In_Campaign_ID +’ and Company_ID = ’ + In_Company_ID + ’ and Metric.Scenario_ID = ’ + In_Scenario_ID +
’ Order by 1) as A ';

[COLOR=Red]SELECT SQLSTRING;[/COLOR]

END$$
DELIMITER ;