Please Help! Super Panic Attack! Deadline Coming!

Okay I am totally freaking out. I thought I had another 2 weeks to get this done but I’ve got FOUR FREAKING DAYS!

Ok, deep breath. I really hope someone out there can help me with this!

Issue #1) I have this menu system that I copied from:
http://www.ericd.net/slidingNav3.html

I had to hard code the numbers used for dimensions because I don’t know how to do it any other way. It looks great on my 19" screen but is there a way to do it for any screen size?

Issue #2) which is related, sort of. The deadline mentioned in the subject title is for an interactive map contest. I have to have my map posted on the web. How the heck do I publish my fla file so that it fits any screen? I’ve tried both the “match movie” option as well as the “100%” option and neither work. I figure if I can get it to fit any sized screen then maybe that takes care of Issue #1?

Issue #3) The sliding menu is great but if you roll your mouse over it a few times back and forth it disappears!! WHY? IT’S MAKING ME CRAZY.

You can see what I’ve done so far at:

www.humboldt.edu/~mgk9/template.html

The words “Atlas of California” (the menu) is supposed to be right at the ede of the screen, not sticking out.

Please oh please oh please can anyone help me with any of these? It would be so cool if it worked out!