Pre-loading datagrid/databinding class problem

I’ve built an application that uses datagrids, datasets and trees. To pre-load my application properly I’ve set the ‘AS 2 export classes’ setting to a frame later than frame one. I have a pre-loader on frame one (not using any AS 2 classes).

I’ve also unticked the ‘export on first frame’ linkage property of all components in the library, and also included on the stage after the frame I’m exporting my classes too and before using properly. This is the work around for pre-loading applications that use Flash Components suggested by Colin Mook and others (see [COLOR=#800080]http://www.gskinner.com/blog/archive…al_preloa.html[/COLOR])

When I publish my .swf I get the following error:

Error C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash MX 2004\en\Configuration\Classes\mx\data\formatters\N umberFormatter.as: Line 18: The class ‘mx.data.binding.Formatter’ could not be loaded.
{

Error C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash MX 2004\en\Configuration\Classes\mx\data\formatters\N umberFormatter.as: Line 41:The class ‘mx.data.binding.TypedValue’ could not be loaded.
{

etc., etc.

I’ve included the databinding class on the stage after the classes export and also unticked ‘export for first frame’. The tree control works ok and the datagrids render but when data is added nothing is displayed.

Any help greatly appreciated…I’m pulling my hair out!