Preloader and Transition Tutorial

I’m having difficulty with one of these tutorials: http://www.kirupa.com/developer/mx/preloader_transition.htm

**[color=black][font=Arial][size=2]iii. Click the transition layer. Double Click on the transition movie clip. Then select the frame 1 of the actions layer. Press F9 or go to Window | Actions. Copy and paste the following code into the Actions dialogue box: [font=Courier New][size=2]_root.section = “profile.swf”;[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=2]
[/size][/font]

iv. [font=Arial][size=2]Click on the frame 9 of the actions layer. Press F9 or go to Window | Actions. Copy and paste the following code into the Actions dialogue box:

[/size][/font][font=Courier New][size=2]                       loadMovie(_root.section, _root.content);[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=2]
 [/size][/font][font=Courier New][size=2]stop();

[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=2] [/size][/font] [font=Arial][size=2]v. Click on the frame 24 of the * actions layer*. Press F9 or go to Window | Actions. Copy and paste the following code into the Actions dialogue box:

[/size][/font][font=Courier New][size=2]stop();[/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]**[color=black][font=Arial][size=2][font=Courier New][size=2][font=Arial][/font][/size][/font]

[/size][/font][/color]I don’t understand how this is supposed to work. If I click on the transition layer & double click on the transition move clip, nothing happens, then selecting frame 1 of the actions layer and pressing F9 brings up the actions for the actions layer. Which in the completed tutorial, it shows that the code does not go there.

I hope someone can understand what I mean. I’ve been examining both the partial source and completed source trying to get it to work, but to no avail.