Preloader error

i am building a full flash site and am using the code:\r\rbut.onPress = function() {\r&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp _root.createEmptyMovieClip(“container”, 1);\r&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp loadMovie(“main.swf”, “container”);\r&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp container._x = 30;\r&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp container._y = 30;\r\rto make a swf file appear when i click a button…however, i have a preloader attached to “main.swf” and when it launches it launches the preolaer animation and stops. it does not preceeed to the info beyond the preloader…the preloader i am using has worked before but not in the capacity, do u need to do something special, or what will make this work?.. thank you

Do you have an action out of place, such as a “stop” or “goto” action by any chance at the end of the preloader? I only ask because I have a tendency to do this when I am testing pages to make sure they are doing what I want…so I sometimes have a “stop” action so it doesn’t loop when viewing…

no, it dosent work if i run it through my site like it would on the net…it works if i run the swf seperatly.