Preloader Problems

Hello,

I’m having some problems with a preloader I’m trying to make for a client. Below is what I’m trying to do, the method I’m trying to achieve it with, and also some problems I’m encountering. Fair warning, I’m not an AS expert. In fact, I struggle with it daily

What I’m trying to do: 25 balls drop into a box based on the percentage of the movie is loaded. For instance, all 25 balls will be in the box when 100% of the movie has loaded up. Can you give any suggestions on how to make this happen with the code below?

My method: I’m trying to get away from a preloader that uses 2 frames. ie frame 1 has

Code:
framesloaded = Math.round(this.getBytesLoaded());totalbytes = Math.round(this.getBytesTotal());barpercentage = framesloaded/totalbytes;this.loadText = Math.round(barpercentage100)+"%";this.loaderBar._width = barpercentage175;
with

Code:
gotoAndPlay(3)
on frame 2.

A problem: Lastly, once my preloader shows up, it’s starting off at like 50% completed. I’d like to see the entire thing play out from 0%-100%. How can I go about making this happen?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Meaddas