Printing Dynamic MC in Scrollbar

Hello all,

I’m having serious issues trying to print an MC I have in Flash. I’ve tried various methods, but nothing works so far, hopefully somebody has done this or knows where I can find information on how to do it. So here’s my dilemma…

I have an MC that scrolls. The MC has dynamic content in it that gets passed from the submit button on the previous frame. The mask that allows the MC to scroll is set dynamically by the scrollbar.

It seems as though I am throwing every issue you can at Flash in order to print. I’ve thought of not making the MC scrollable and putting in on a different layer, then printing that MC. However, since there is dynamic content, the print button isn’t passing the variables to the MC.

I’ve thought of printing the MC inside the scrollbar, but since the mask is set dynamically, it just prints out white pages.

I’ve thought of doing away with the dynamic mask, but then the dynamic array under the mask doesn’t display.

I am at my wits end and would be eternally thankful of anyone that could help out or point me in the right direction.

As a matter of fact, I could probably pay someone to do it.

Thank you all in advance.