Problems with antialias pixel font

hi,
i’m using a pixel font in a flash movie, because i don’t want that
antialiasing style to my text.
The problem is that if I use static text, flash will antialias the text.
To get around this problem i transform it in ‘dinamic’ text
fields, but if i embed outline font, the final work appears antialiased. If i don’t embed the font, the final user that don’t have it on their system will not see it…

I already break text apart but gets always with that antialias style…

Other things i did: positioned text field x and y at integer numbers like flash support says to do, and yes… i already read the tute here @ kirupa about pixel fonts, but the problem is the same… if i don’t embed the font, useres withou them in system don’t see it… if i embed the font, appears aliased…

any toughts about this subject??

thanxs in advance

Try going to File/Publish Settings and click on the HTML tab and check the Device Font box.

If this doesn’t work…

Verdana at a low pt size is a very good alteranative and every OS comes with Verdana installed (well at least Mac OS and Windows do).

To fix this problem you need to click the info panel in flash. Make sure that your X and Y properties of your text field are a set to zero 10.2 should be 10.0 This will make the fonts look crisp when you export them.

Hope this works.

ME

Well that is one important note… but that isn’t his/her problem.

The problem is that if they don’t embed their font outline, people without the font won’t be able to see the font (they will just see VERY SMALL Times New Roman… unreadable small). But if they embed the font outline, then the font becomes blurry.

yep… that’s my problem…

i tried everything… position (x & y) at integers numbers (10,0 not 10,2), but the problem continues…

how do people that use pixel fonts manage with this problem is a thing that i would like to discover…
i let you know if a can get around this problem…
The ‘device fonts’ @ publish html settings didn’t work either…