Programmer needed for Flash game sequel

Okay, right off the bat I am looking for a programmer to work on a sequel to a rather successful Flash game of mine.

The game is called “Pirate Launch” and can be seen here:

This game is now over 2 years old, and I’m very excited for what I have planned for this sequel. I have already began the artwork, and I hope that soon production will be moving ahead at full speed.

So the same basic gameplay will exist in the sequel. So that will be the bare minimum of your action scripting abilities.
New additions that must be achieved include a side mounted cannon which will be fired in mid flight in order to give a boost, or counter your current trajectory.
I also would like to add some minor fluid dynamics. For instance, if you hit the water, it will leave an impression, while causing swelling waves on either side of the impact. I hope that isn’t an unreasonable aspiration, and if you could have a small example showing me your capabilities to create this, that would be fantastic! (If it isn’t conducive to gameplay, it might be removed. Sorry, but that’s just part of development).

I will have to hire a musician and voice actors, who I pretty much already have lined up. Right now all payments are dependent on the sponsorship. The musician will get at least $100 per song. The voice actor might work for free. And all remaining will be split 50/50 between me and the new programmer.
The last game sold for $1000, and has made $1320 to date in ads. I plan on the new game selling for much more.

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

This is a sample of the artwork. The left hand side is my original art from the first game, and on the right is some of my new and improved art!

Please comment or message me if you have any further questions. I have a few posts around the internet, and will be leaving them open for at least a week while I wait on replies.

Thank you everyone.