Programming help - may lead to paying work!

I’m a graphic designer and have been in the business for 8 years. I deal mainly with print and signage but have pretty much designed a ton of different stuff. My design skills are on point but I need some help on the programming side of things with regards to websites. I’m looking for someone to code my site for me. It’s a personal site (basically a portfolio site). The site wouldn’t be overly complicated. I would do all the design but I would need someone to put it together. I do alot of freelance work and I’m always turning down websites. If I can find the right programmer I would take these jobs on and pay you to do the back-end. I’ll be honest up-front - I’m very picky and a perfectionist. If your good though you can learn alot from me with regards to design (I think). Have a look at my portfolio and let me know if anyone is interested.
http://www.knbstudio.com

I’m looking for examples from you. Some of your freshest work.
Remember design is not an issue (although good taste is preferred) -
I want to see your ability to code.

Kyle

I would apply but i really don’t have anything online. I am an expert at fixing mistakes. If i had a finished portfolio, it would be full of sites where i implimented one item. I’m a bit of an actionscript and PHP handyman, i specialize in dynamic flash (dynamic content and custom CMS work).

BTW: i am awefull with design, so we might make a good team…:slight_smile:

Where are you located in ontario - toronto?? Email me at [email protected]
Tell me a bit about yourself, how long you’ve been doing this for, all that sort of stuff. Like I said before I really know nothing about web stuff (it’s kind of sad) - but based on my design i would need someone to recommend the best way to achieve what I need.

3 people have responded - no one else interested in coding a cool looking site??

I could do maybe do some coding (all for free, I need stuff for my portfolio)
Ive been doing we design for two years now but i also do design(even though it wont be needed) my e-mail is [email protected]

I will go for it . What are you looking for

everyone interested please email me samples of work you have done.
design is not important - more about your ability to code.
email to: [email protected]

Not interested anymore, please see the e-mail I sent you.