Question for ilyaslamasse

Salut! Ca-va?

Je parle francais, mais anglais est mon langue premiere…

I hope you don’t mind if I continue in english… But if you need to explain something and you can only do it “en francais”, I’ll be able to figure it out… I’m sure.

Anyhow…

I am working on something that requires a draggable menu. I was just wonder if there is a way to set some parameters for the dragger. What I mean is, the tutorial you’ve provided has the dragger go all the way across the screen. Is there a way to make it only go from one point to another, instead of across the whole screen?

Thanks!

:slight_smile: ~laura~ :slight_smile:

tu doit faire quelquechose avec les choses qui font les autres choses avec les autres choses. tu comprends? prendre les symboleaux et les donner cette açtionne:

surClippeEvenement(commencer) {
gauche_x = la première pointe ici
droite_x = la dernière pointe ici
la_rate = la rate
}

surClippeEvenement(entrerDeFrames) {
if (_x < gauche_x || _x > droite_x) {
la_rate = -la_rate;
}
_x += la_rate;
}

d’accord?

merci, c’est bon…

I also found the second half of the tutorial ilyaslamasse wrote on constraining the dragger…

OK, you found it…
And Thor, WTH was that ?? :lol: Flash Actionscript in French ?? :lol: :lol:

surClippeEvenement(commencer) {
gauche_x = la première pointe ici
droite_x = la dernière pointe ici
la_rate = la rate
}

surClippeEvenement(entrerDeFrames) {
if (_x < gauche_x || _x > droite_x) {
la_rate = -la_rate;
}
_x += la_rate;
}

And what is la rate ???

pom 0]

lol, mon ami. i was trying to see if i could code in french. turned out pretty good, didn’t it? and la_rate is “the rate” (or supposed to be).

I thought that was pretty funny too…

You did a good job programming in French… Don’t think it will work though. But I did “get it”!

Oh, la rate, I see… That would be le taux. Anyway, you did a pretty good job. :smiley:

pom 0]