Question for YOU!

[FONT=Verdana]There is a way of typing text, where you use the [alt]-button. What is that called?[/FONT]

For an example:

a = [alt] + 97

b = [alt] + 98

c = [alt] + 99

and so on…

lol, i only ever use it for the trademark button. i’ve actually avoided it altogether since my laptop doesn’t have a numpad(unless you count numlock, which takes a few seconds to press, disturbing me:))

¥ø¨ ƒ¨ç˚ˆ˜© ®´†å®∂.

All with the alt key and normal letters on my mac. YUH YAYUH.

correct (me too)

I’m ashamed to say it, but back in the day I used it for “PoKéMoN” :frowning: don’t shoot me…

[QUOTE=darkmotion;1983598]I’m ashamed to say it, but back in the day I used it for “PoK[COLOR=“Red”]é[/COLOR]MoN” :frowning: don’t shoot me…[/QUOTE]
lol. Alt+0233 :smiley:

@ Ikarrof, ASCII stands for American Standard Code for Information Interchange… I think, it basically it states that each character has a number and that number should stay the same, it allows different computers to send messages that are readable on both, it was done when not everyone used windows, mac etc and people used loads of different programs which saved data differently, then when ASCII came around people could read what other people had typed and ocmputers became useful.

Well thats what I think happened, im guessing half of that but yeah, I now what ASCII stands for and its meaning so there :smiley:

That make shtis forum unfromat whgen viewing a thread :lol:

Hmm… Just something I drew in Paint. I was really bored. :slight_smile:

And thank you evildrummer :wink: