Question

I’m new to flash, so I need a little help.

I was thinking is it possibul to edit some animated flash text throw a txt file or something like that… forgive me if it is a stupid question :slight_smile:

oh yeah one thing more, anyone who can tell me or have a tutorial to have to make the flash animation were you drup the letters down one after the other with a fade effect… ?:slight_smile:

I’m new to flash, so I need a little help.

I was thinking is it possibul to edit some animated flash text throw a txt file or something like that… forgive me if it is a stupid question

oh yeah one thing more, anyone who can tell me or have a tutorial to have to make the flash animation were you drup the letters down one after the other with a fade effect… ?

yes it is. if you read in text from a text file you can just change that text to change the animated text. you will need to use loadVariables() or LoadVars() to read in data from a text file.

about the fade effect, thats not hard to do, it involves typing your text, selecting it, then breaking the text. then selecting all the text and distributing it to layers. then selecting keyframe 10 or so on each letter layer and inserting a keyframe on each layer. then at keyframe ten move the letters on each layer down about 100pixels. at keyframe1 on each layer, select the letter and change the alpha to 0. you will need to create a motion tween between frames 1 and 10 on each letter layer. then last, to make the letters fall at differnt times, just select each layers frames from 1-10, and slide the whole animation to the right.

ahh cool… thx fore the help…:slight_smile:

Could you give me an example on how to load a text fore the effect, you just told me how to do… because that load test think, I can get it to work… but I can’t make the text do anything… :slight_smile:

what do you want to do with the text?