Questions on scenes and more....ASAP

Im very new to Falsh. So I have a couple of questions.
Very gratefull to anyone who takes the time to answer … :slight_smile:

An example is the best way to ask about things.
take a look at this site… http://www.juxtinteractive.com/

My first question is more or less a general one. When making a intro like that one, do I use only one scene and a lot of layers, or more scenes?

After the intro is over, the text “JUXT” in the backrground moves a bit all the time. When i make my movie, If i put a “stop” tag at the end of one timeline, than the whole movie stops. If i dont put _STOP, than the movie starts over. How can i stop the movie, but make some text on the background move continuoslly?

My third questions is about the drawing in the intro. How can i get an effect simmilar to that. There are theese black lines drawing in the intro. The picture is drawn by itself. How can i do a simmilar effect?

This is all for now…

Thanks a lot

*Originally posted by lasombra *
**1.When making a intro like that one, do I use only one scene and a lot of layers, or more scenes?

2.How can i stop the movie, but make some text on the background move continuoslly?

3.The picture is drawn by itself. How can i do a simmilar effect?**
OK… It’s nothing really difficult, it’s just that the people who did that are awesome designers…

1.Well, 1 scene for 1 intro seems fair, don’t you think?

2.You stop the movie, but in the frame where you stop it, you’ve got a movie clip playing. Do you know how to do that?

3.The graphic is there, but it is masked by a moving shape. So you can see it little by little. Do you know about masks?

That’s a lot of questions for you too…:slight_smile:

pom :asian:

Well, ok one scene should be enough :), though i need some help on your answers under 2and 3 :)…

Give maybe more elaborate answers or maybe some links to places where i can read about it…

tnx a lot