Quicktime Movie into Flash4

I am confused by the Flash help topic on this. How EXACTLY do I import a Quicktime movie into Flash, then play it using Flash, so that I can incorporate it INTO a Flash movie for my website ???

Alternately how do I extract the image froma Quicktime Movie so that I can save it as a bit-map and then import it into Flash ?

Thanks in advance

Joe

Hello,
My tutorial on that technique explains how, why, and where you use the QT movies in Flash. Check out that URL: www.kirupa.com/developer/…movie.asp, and if you are still having problems, please reply back.

I hope that helped. If you have any further questions or comments or, please don’t hesitate to reply back or post at the kirupa.com message board.

Regards,
Kirupa Chinnathambi
[email protected]

That link is dead, and this is a Flash 4 enquiry. I tried some of your tips on Flash 5 and they didnt work in Flash 4 which is why I specifically posted on the Flash 4 group. I also waited near 24 hours for the reply, I do understand you have better things to do than answer a load of dead beat enquiries but why make the claim for a 4-12 hour turnaround if you cant achieve it ?

So here I am, Ive held up my web development for 24 hours waiting for your response and its points me to a dead link. When I came to this site I thought it may actually deliver but seemingly it is just another hype site with no substance.

Bookmark deleted. Hasta la vista.

Hello again,
The URL is: http://www.kirupa.com/developer/flash5/movie.asp

For some reason, the comma got added as part of the URL.

Regards,
Kirupa Chinnthambi
[email protected]