Referral/Affiliate Marketers wanted to promote Audio Mastering website

Looking for help marketing my new Audio/Music Mastering business using referral codes for price discounts. You will be paid a commission of $5 per track or $50 per album from any paying client you refer to me. This is a HUGE commission percentage as I only charge $29 per song or $250 per album. So that’s 20% on albums. I have the time to master 2 albums per day. So there is the potential to make up to $100 per day with this.

Here’s how it will work; anyone who wants to work on this will be assigned a referral code using your name (e.g. JOHN123). You will inform prospective clients that they can enter this code for 15% off the total mastering fee. Upon the completion of the project (usually within a few days) you will be paid your commission. Any and all forms of marketing are allowed EXCEPT FOR SPAM. Spamming will obviously hurt my reputation. This job would be perfect for someone with lots of facebook friends, twitter followers, blog readers, etc. And the money-making opportunity is big. So lets make some money together!

e-mail: [email protected]