Hi, I have a problem with my flash site not refreshing and was wondering if someone could help. Whenever I update my site and then check to see if it has updated using my browser it always shows the last version and not my updates, even if I delete all of the files on my server and then replace them. I’ve tried clearing my browser (internet explorer 6) cache and trying to force it to load the newest version using ctrl refresh but still no luck. Only if I go to the individual files themselves, through my browser, and refesh each individually does it refresh. Is this a problem with my server, browser, flash player 6 maybe. It’s really frustrating.