on (release) {
if (_root.searched) {
_root.gotoAndPlay(“post”);
_root.searched = false;
} else {
_root.gotoAndPlay(“search”);
}
}

I’m not a mod so I don’t know if it’s my place to say this, but many questions get asked nearly every other day, and they have already been answered - although everyone - esp the mods - is very helpful, sometimes the answer to a question can be found by using the search button

Yes, I definitely agree! It starts to get annoying. There is a little search box in the upper right hand corner that could easily be used to find a tutorial on kirupa.com. If that search box doesn’t work there is also a little grey button that says search in the upper right hand corner of this forum. This searches all the threads posted here to see if it could find what you are looking for.

I would say in about 99% of the cases of repeated questions, the answer can be found using either of the searches.

2 methods to look, but no one seems to use them. It drives me nuts.

Do you see me posting many questions on the board? No? Maybe it is because I run search for it before I ask it!

It especially gets me when people post questions about chromeless windows, getting rid of margins in HTML, and centering a Flash movie in a window. If you ask me, these questions are asked at least once a day, if not more. You could probably run a search and return 247 results all that will help you out!