Resizing the Stage

[font=Arial]I have a small problem (but after trying to fix it – seems to be a pain in the arse). I am finishing up my design on my portfolio and I have the document sized for 1024x768… Which is exactly what I wanted for my CD version that I can send out, but what I forgot to account for is that I also wanted to put this on the web.[/font]

[font=Arial] [/font]

[font=Arial]Well on a screen that has a res of 1024x768 it cuts off the bottom part of my site that I would much rather have the page display it all… My saving grace is that the document has a free area of about 72 px around the outer edges so that if I made the stage size smaller – I theoretically could move my movie back to the center of the stage. But it seems that when I resize the stage, the “registration point” of the stage is in the upper left hander corner and it pulls up the stage to that direction making my stage member offset towards the lower right side… I guess what I am trying to ask is there an easy way to resize my document… I don’t need to make my instances smaller or anything else - I just need to decrease the size of the stage for my document to properly fit on a webpage. Any ideas or help would be awesome.[/font]

[font=Arial] [/font]

[font=Arial]Yes I know I made a design error – I am beating myself for it now! Thanks again.[/font]