Scrollers arrrgh

hey, i’m having trouble making scrollers…

the tutorials all suck and i’m not having a great time trying to make up my own code…

i was wondering if anyone knows how to make a flash scroller that has html content inside the scroller… kinda like Iframes, except not.

Here’s a really nice example of what i want to do… i’m not sure if it is indeed html content within the scroller, but it’s something i’d like to do nevertheless.

Thanks…

:run:

just scroll a movie clip?

and how exactly would you do that??

i haven’t done much flash as you can probably tell

did you check this: http://www.kirupa.com/developer/flash5/scrolltext.htm

yeah i did, and i don’t like it… i think downloading the parial flash is stupid… anyhow i did that but it doesn’t really help me

*Originally posted by natalia *
**yeah i did, and i don’t like it… i think downloading the parial flash is stupid… **
:trout:

Did you try this one? DEWA89 | LINK ALT DAFTAR DAN LOGIN VPN89.ME/DEWA89

ilyaslamasse, again, you are da man! Nice link. Do you know any more good flash 5 links?

i think downloading the parial flash is stupid…

If you are not willing to download the partial .fla, then i think help for you is beyond our control…

That tutorial is exactly what you are looking for, and the partial flash allows you to learn, without having to know a lot.

Download the *.fla, do the tutorial. Its called learning. :slight_smile:

sorry, i was in a really bad mood when i wrote that… i tried it already a while back, and it didn’t really help me with my own stuff… maybe i’m just useless at flash? lol