Scrolling

Hi from South Africa,
I’m building a website in flash and what I’m looking for is - how on earth do I create a scrolling bar personalized for my flash movie.
AND
How do I make my movie load as the entire screen??

Thanks you heroes

Hello,
For making the movie full screen, check out the following URL: www.moock.org/webdesign/f…indow.html

For scrolling movies, visit the following address:
www.moock.org/webdesign/f…index.html

Hi Karipa,
Thanks for the info, but that scrolling method is all but jargon has no one got a sample in flash that I could check out???

Do you by any chance no of anyone who can help out with dreamweaver, another one of my problems is that someone wants to update the page themselves. It is an estate agent and they want to put pictures and write-ups monthly…do you know of anyone who could help

Thanks
Brian

Hello Brian,
It’s amazing what I was able to do with checking out his code. He must have forgot to post the FLA for the animation. The address for the FLA is: http://www.moock.org/webdesign/flash/scrolltext/textscroller.fla

I really don’t know much about DreamWeaver. You could try asking for others to help you out on some of Flashkit’s boards. If I do come across anyone willing to update, I’ll post it here.

Hello Brian,
It’s amazing what I was able to do with checking out his code. He must have forgot to post the FLA for the animation. The address for the FLA is: www.moock.org/webdesign/f…roller.fla

I really don’t know much about DreamWeaver. You could try asking for others to help you out on some of Flashkit’s boards. If I do come across anyone willing to update, I’ll post it here.