SecurityError #2148 - Can't load HTML from another website

I know what the error means. I’m violating Flash’s Security Sandbox.

I have been spending several hours searching Google for a workaround, but found nothing.

Basically, I am trying to download all HTML from this page:

Later, I will trim off all borders and just get the images you see in the middle. Luckily, the only content is all separated off by tags, “<!-- start content -->” and “<!-- end content -->”.

Note, that I do not own this website. I just want Flash to be able to download the content. Is this possible, or do I have to own the site?

I have tried using a crossdomain file, but it doesn’t seem to be working. I have tried uploading it to a server in addition to debugging it from my computer, but neither methods are working. When I finally release the project, it will have to run on a server, but I don’t want to have to keep uploading it to a server whenever I want to debug it.

:mario:< It’s-a me, Mario[SIZE=1]TM[/SIZE], a registered trademark of the Nintendo[SIZE=1]TM[/SIZE] Corporation! If you can read this you are-a violating copyright law. Here, have a just as copyrighted Yoshi Egg[SIZE=1]TM[/SIZE]! :egg: Now where is-a my brother?