Sending data from Flash to ASP

Just before I start I want to sya that I have seen the tutorial on how to do this on kriupa but IT DOESNT WORK FOR ME!

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=2][color=midnightblue] I am making a flash sign up form that sends the input data to ASP then to the database. In flash I have put input text boxes with variables like email and username etc. Now on my ASP page I have:

[/color][/size][/font][font=Arial][size=2][color=midnightblue]<%@LANGUAGE="VBSCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%>
<%
Path=Server.MapPath("DATABASEname.mdb")
Set signup = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
signup.Open "Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};" & _
"DBQ=" & Path
SQL = "INSERT INTO members (memUser, memPass, memEmail, memRname, memDOB, memIP, memCountry, memNickname, memOccupation) VALUES ('"&Request.Form("username")&"','"&Request.Form("randpass")&"','"&Request.Form("email")&"','"&Request.Form("rname")&"','"&Request.Form("dob")&"','"&Request.ServerVariables("REMOTE_USER")&"','"&Request.Form("country")&"','"&Request.Form("nickname")&"','"&Request.Form("occupation")&"')"
signup.Execute(SQL)
%>[/color][/size][/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=2][color=midnightblue]

But its just not getting from ASP to the database. It might be that the ASP is not reading the flash input areas right. Heres the code for sending the data to ASP
[/color][/size][/font] [size=3]

loadVariables("signup.asp", [POST]);

[/size] [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=2][color=midnightblue]

It just doesnt work I have tried for hours but nothing happens

NEED SOLUTION ASAP[/color][/size][/font]