setRGB on Symbol in Animation causes stop?

Greetings, all ^^;

I have a problem (again)…

See, I have a Symbol- in’s an animation of a “Cycler” (bicycle driver) seen from above and I want to use a function to duplicate it with actionscript as needed.
So far so good, has been done before.

But in this Symbol I have “sub-Symbols” on the timeline (within the Cycler’s animation)… how would I do it to use a setRGB on one of them for each duplicated driver individually?
The way I tried it now (see attached files) makes the animation stop for the sub-Symbols I use setRGB on (in my example the shirt of the left Cycler and the helmet of the right Cycler).

Why does the animation stop? I had a similar problem before and I solved it by coloring a fixed simple square on a layer and the animation for the motion was really a mask, ontop of it… but why doesn’t it work like this?

Feel free to test is yourself- I am open to suggestions. The Cyclers are called “Biker_1” and “Biker_2” and the sub-Symbols are called “Helm”, “Koerper” and “Rumpf”, for the Helmet, the Body and the “Rump” of the Cycler.

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Hm. well- I solved it with the same solution I mentioned about coloring things before ^^;