Silent.gear v. UNFLUX

Nice man looks good. :beer: happy 4th!

Wow this is turning into an awsome battle guys!!! I love that lighting, both of you are very talented :wink:

Wow this is some great stuff!

sweet return! i’ve got the psd now. =)

k. i dont belive your comment…lol. j/j thx.

I definitely mean it 100%. If I thought bad of it I would say so. :wink:

ya…i know. i said j/j = juss joking.

juss? Is that a new brand of drink?

eheh…no, its suppose to be just but i just put juss cuz i was lazy. didnt want to go back and retpy e it

Wow SG - That’s the best image of this battle yet. Looks amazing.

Just wondering - how did you get that picture of a business man just standing there with his hand out so perfectly :P?

I’ll be working on this today, just so you know.

Sharif- its called searching…eehe.

UNFLUX- cant wait to see it m8. take your time.

Lol - I know, where? SXC? Google?

yes. sxc.

Ah - thanks. Much easier to find on sxc.

sooper dooper job, both of you.

but unflux, silent’s kicking your *****! :)j/k

sweet job guys… can’t wait to see teh next one

No, really he is. That’s the truth. Now we have to wait for unflux to return something better.

No harm in being honest ;).

Sometimes, as much as you can work with it, the simplest idea is the best. That is the case with this one. I worked for a long time on several ideas, but the best one happens to be the simplest one. A simple photo manip captured the mood and idea I had out of reaction to silents last volley. And with that, here is Round 4:

PSD is here: http://www.unflux.com/battle/silent.gear/silentUnflux_04.psd

aight, my man unflux, you have evened the score and i take back what i said earlier. awesome return m8. really great font, it’s a beauty.

:slight_smile:

nice one unflux. btw…im gonan ask my dad to get a hosting from you cuz my sis is running out of space lol. good serve. love the colors of the sky. font is awesome, i think i have it not sure.