Smooth text scroller?

What I’m trying to accomplish is a scrollable text box. I’ve studied the tutorial here and the only problem I have is that the user must keep clicking to bring the text down. I’d like it so the user can just click on the scroll button and the text keeps moving, instead of stopping after one line then forcing the user to go click, click, click until they reach the bottom of the page. Here’s the action script for the scroll button. Any ideas?\r\ron (press, release, rollOver, keyPress “<Down>”) {\r&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp currentScroll = scrollableText.scroll;\r&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp if (Number(currentScroll)<Number(scrollableText.maxscroll)) {\r&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp scrollableText.scroll = Number(currentScroll)+1;\r&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp }\r}\r

hum… Do you want it to scroll down to the bottom by one click or dod you want it to scroll down by pressing it holding down and stop it by releasing it?

jeremydecker.s5.com/scrolling_text.swf\r[url=“http://jeremydecker.s5.com/scrolling_text.fla”]jeremydecker.s5.com/scrolling_text.fla\r\r:) \rjeremy