So many annoying emails in GMAIL!

My god!
Isn’t gmail supposed to protect from spam, or something?
I get so much spam from these people asking for gmail invites! I have more spam in my email, then actual emails from people…

This happening to anybody?

Create a new rule where any message that contains the words “Gmail Invite” goes to the trash. (And I haven’t even gotten 1 of those messages)

I have no spam whatsoever… only the mails I expect to get

I dont get any emails in my gmail account… ever…:crying:

My gmail account reliably sends spam to the spam folder. I’ve never gotten anyone asking for a gmail account other than one of my friends and my brother.

I get plenty of spam, but a lot MORE gets sent to the spam folder. Gmail so far hasn’t told me that I can’t add more e-mails to my spam list similar to what Yahoo and Hotmail did :slight_smile:

Yeah Gmail filters me out like crazy - it has the best spam filters i have ever seen. I have gotten like 2 spam messages since i started using it and i started forwarding my @mdipi.com address to it.

I have only received one spam email and went directly to the spam “area” but I was waiting for an email from one of my contacts and gmail send it to the spam bag :puzzle:,but I have to say Im satisfied for the moment

^^^

I still don’t have a Gmail account. Am I missing something ?

ur kidding right? even my grandma has a gmail accout :smiley:

So how does one get a gmail account?

My god!
Isn’t gmail supposed to protect from spam, or something?
I get so much spam from these people asking for gmail invites! I have more spam in my email, then actual emails from people…

You’re confusing spam with unwanted e-mail. It’s not computer-generated, and is uniquely sent to you, so there’s nothing suspicious about it to alert gmail or any spam program whatsoever unless you make custom filters yourself.

Well I really get annoyed from this, but yeah, I’ll get them into the spam folder.

Thanks

Gmail says:

Hooray, no spam here!

Gmail doesn’t empty the spam folder does it? I mean, I never even get spam and I was wondering if maybe it was getting emptied. But that would be dumb since it doesn’t even want me to trash things (they are so keen on their 1 gig limit!)

I’ve only gotten 7 emails total. None have been spam.
Did you post your address somewhere where lots of people want gmail?

ditto…:lol: