Something uniquely yours. Something affordable. Someone you can trust! Web/Flash/Art

Hi!

I offer a wide variety of professional services ranging from uniquely-yours web page development, layout, custom graphic art design, and advanced Flash based programming, to delicate photo restoration and copy writing.

Choosing the right developer not only saves you money, it saves you the time of having to redo a project that isn’t done properly in the first place. Your decision to employ me will be backed by the peace of mind of having nearly ten years of dedicated experience on your side, from a person who understands what you are striving to achieve, and who will take the necessary extra steps to ensure you reach your goal. Web/Multimedia Development and Custom Graphic Art is not a spare-time hobby of mine; it’s my life. Before you decide whom you will trust with your next important project, please review all your options. Then contact me. You’ll be glad you did.

Industry experience: Education, Information Technology, Software, Hardware, Electronics, Media, Advertising, Publishing, Entertainment, Non-profit, Social Sector, Retail, Wholesale

Software skills: 3-D Studio Max, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Bryce 3-D, Corel Draw, DHTML, DreamWeaver, Fireworks, Flash, FreeHand, HTML, Kai’s Powertools, SoundForge, Cinema 4D, Moho, Mirage, DeepPaint, Zbrush, Vue D’ Esprit, Wings 3D, Expression, Painter, Amorphium 3D, Particle Illusion, IDraw, The Gimp, Band in a Box, Fruity Loops Studio, Adobe Audition, Main Actor, Top Style Pro, PureBasic, Delphi, Help and Manual, Frontpage, RoboDemo, Multimedia Builder, Real Draw Pro, Xara

Other skills: ActionScript, Website Optimization, Photo Restoration, Copy Writing

Thank you for reading my service proposal. I look forward to us working together soon!

Cordially,

• Albert

Albert C. Chosky

Chief Developmental Administrator
Visit Art Sentinel: http://www.artsentinel.net
Email: ContactUs(at)artsentinel.net