Sound in background?

Hey guys So I guess I can take the sound FLA out because it seems like you both got it (hope it works for ya).

Urban Scrawl:
Thanks for the code I’m going to try it out right now. As for the loader thread you read there realy isn’t anything crazy. ZThe problem comes with tha flash loads each layer at a time. IF your preloader has more than one layer you might not see the layer that your loader is on until it is already finished. I you build a sub loader blank screen you will see a blank screen for 3 sec or so then your preloader from start to finish. THis stops the user form seeing your preloader layers load in one at a time which can look bad.

Dave:
If I had knowen proper Flash Design when I built that site you would be correct in your assumption. But when I built that site I was quite green and didn’t know that technique. Like I said before that site is no more than tweens and goto statments. I have started building all my sites the way you you have assumed and it works great and it helps keep file size down. Here is a quick fla(link below) that will show you what you need to do to build a site that way. I built it to test how to build such a site.

Here is the link to my new site.
http://www.sintax321.com/
It is still far from finished but you can take a look. You can also just click website at the bottom of my posts. It always liks there.